Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my blog for this summer. I've decided that this will be a great way for everyone to follow me this summer on my first trip to Hong Kong, or at least those who want to.

Let me get you up-to-date with the details. I found this internship last minute through the Columbia Experience Overseas program in Hong Kong and will be interning for eight weeks with Gottex Fund Management, a fund-of-funds, aka. a hedge fund that invests in hedge funds. I've never been to Hong Kong or speak any Cantonese, but luckily Columbia is providing housing for me and 14 other Columbia Undergrads in the program at the International House at the Hong Kong Baptist University.

Hopefully, I can keep this up through the summer and show you the wonderful sights, food, shopping, and other crazy adventures 15 Columbia students encounter.

I'll be leaving on June 16th and returning August 17th, so my next post will be after arriving in Hong Kong

1 comment: